(simpler card background original made by the same artist as the one who made the artwork for the cards I was drawing off of: Conrad Witz)
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Post #1
At this point I feel like I'm back to the basics, enjoying the new found summer granted freedom is showing up in drawings far more simpler than I normally produce, however it's a good base line as so often my drawings are showing more media changes over style and compositional alterations. I was on a mission trip and drew mostly items I saw around the work or the building we were staying in (paint rollers, playing card scenes, gutters that hadnt been cleaned in 10+ years, etc).
(simpler card background original made by the same artist as the one who made the artwork for the cards I was drawing off of: Conrad Witz)
(simpler card background original made by the same artist as the one who made the artwork for the cards I was drawing off of: Conrad Witz)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment