Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Post #5
This was a site that really showed just how many options artists have. From help wanted postings to scholarship info to inspirational designs it's set up in a way that helps artists gain exposure. I learned that there are many other opportunities for artists than just what is shown on the surface. In addition I learned about how art is so easily mingled with many aspects of everyday living and how it can be used in many forms.
I selected this image because the forest is deeply important for me and in addition it was painted in a way that bears similarity to how I approach landscapes, so in a sense I was drawn to its familiarity.
I selected this one because of the sharp contrast of the snowy white owl and the black tips of its feathers. It created an effect that gave me ideas for future works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment